Burris XTR II Riflescope
XTR II Riflescopes are serious, state-of-the-art technology for competitive shooters and tactical operators.
The scopes feature a 5-times zoom system and 25% thicker tube construction than the original XTR™ Riflescope.
They've dimensionally-matched precision adjustment knobs and Zero Click Stop technology.
High-performance optics offer Hi-Lume® multi-coated lenses. The lenses optimize target resolution, contrast, and low-light performance.
All hand-fitted internal assemblies are triple spring-tensioned for absolute shockproofing, even under severe recoil. they're vibration resistant, even on extended vehicular patrols.
Burris XTR II riflescopes out-deliver their modest price tags. plus they’re protected forever by the Burris Forever Warranty™.
- Designed for serious rifle shooters—both tactical and competitive
- Excellent resolution optics and tactical-appropriate reticles and adjustment knobs make it simpler to identify targets and adjust for windage and elevation
- Versatile 5-times zoom system allows for a larger field of view at close ranges and better target acquisition at long ranges
- Zero Click Stop adjustment knobs let you easily and quickly revert back to the original yardage setting without counting clicks
- Advanced windage and elevation adjustments are easy and fast; accurate and repeatable reticle adjustments match the measurement system of the reticle
- Some models feature ergonomic side focus and easy-to-reach parallax adjustment from 50 yds. to infinity (not available on 1x-5x and 1.5x-8x models)
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity for lasting durability
- Index-matched Hi-Lume® multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- Illuminated reticle reduces time to get on target in any lighting condition and dramatically increases accuracy when the target is dark
- 11 brightness settings (spanning night vision, low light, and daytime), with a convenient battery-saver position between each setting
- Double internal spring-tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Nitrogen-filled body tubes prevent internal fogging in the cold and rain
- Precision-gauged and hand-fitted internal assemblies maintain a consistent point of impact throughout the magnification range, regardless of shock and vibration
- Solid, 1-piece outer tube is stress-free and durable; withstands shock and vibration from even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- Covered by the Burris Forever Warranty