Burris Eliminator III LaserScopes
Those are the most advanced riflescopes on the planet. Their sleek, light-weight design is robust. And they are ready for action, ranging and knocking down targets outside to 1,200-plus yards.
Precise trajectory compensation is calculated for your exact ammo and array.
You need to use the lit aiming stage to take down the game even in low-cost conditions.
The Eliminator III LaserScope Series delivers extreme accuracy at extreme ranges.
- Built-in rangefinder Enables you to range your target without taking additional equipment
- Customized trajectory compensation computes the Ideal holdover at your exact distance; program your cartridge’s ballistics info, push a button, and a bright-red, lit dot signifies your brand new prep point within seconds
- Programming cartridge information is easy as setting an alarm clock
- Range your target in meters or yards--your pick
- Strong, low mounting with its own bases--no rings needed
- Mounts easily on any Weaver or Picatinny base
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and texture with lasting durability
- Quality, precision-ground lenses are somewhat bigger than comparable scopes, for better light transmission
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume® multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- A double, internal-spring tension system allows the scope to maintain zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Favorable, steel-on-steel adjustments ensure repeatable precision
- Guaranteed by the Burris Forever Warranty™