Aimpoint Micro T-2 with A.R.M.S. #31 Mk. II Throw-Lever Mount & Spacer
The Aimpoint Micro T-2 is one of the latest and significantly one of the best offerings from its manufacturer Aimpoint, and it is certainly a testament towards their constant pursuit of continual improvement. This cutting edge red dot sight has an array of brand new features; from a heavily robust housing for great protection to improved and enhanced lens coatings that has drastically improved the clarity and shape of the sights red dot.
With the combination of new lens coatings along with the advanced optical lenses reflect, the sights dot selected frequency of red light is almost 100% efficient to allow for the highest possible dot brightness while also using the least amount of energy physically possible. This provides the brightest and clearest image possible for the user, and allows for the sight to be used with all generations of night vision. Let’s also not forget to mention improved clarity when the sight is coupled up with a magnifier.
And finally Aimpoint has also be kind enough to add flip-up rear and front lens covers to the optic which help protect the lenses from almost any weather condition that you may encounter while on the field or even on the range.
Let’s look into the updates more closely:
- A brand new sight housing that allows for the addition of rear and front protective flip covers and also anti-reflective devices.
- Extra physical protection for the Micro T-2 sight’s adjustment turrets.
- Increased robust housing for the sight’s internally placed electronic components.
- A front lens new design with a reflective coating that enhances clarity.
- Compatible with all current existing mounts that fit the Micro T-1.
- Compatible with all generations of night vision devices.
- Can operate constantly for up to five years of using a CR-2032 battery
- Waterproof to 25 meters.
The redesigned body of the Micro T-2 with regards to its old counterpart the T-1, weighs only slightly more than the original. Nevertheless this is no more than less than half an ounce. The T-2 weighs 3.4 ounces, which doesn’t include the weight of a mount. This means the sight is light enough to use with a vast majority, if not all, types of firearms; this also includes pistols.
Even with the sight’s suggested retail price of $846.00 the Aimpoint Micro T-2 is positioned to be the next leader in its market for red dot sights, and of course the high street market price will be less. It’s expected to be the new standard for hard use and high end rifles in all serious shooting groups and circles; from the competition scene to even the battlefield.So no matter what your mission may be, the weight and the size of your equipment is a known critical factor. With the Micro T-2, its manufacturer, Aimpoint has made sure that this particular sight system of aiming provides the same high standard performance of traditional full sized sights into the smallest and lightest of packages as possible.
Unique features of the Aimpoint Micro T-2
- Advanced optical lenses for even better light transmission
- Front Flip-up lens cover is included
- Transparent rear Flip-up lens cover is included
- Reinforced protection of the turrets for even greater ruggedness
- Ideal for rifles, carbines, shotguns, submachine guns, and handguns
- Weight 3.7 oz. (105g) including mount, sight only 3.0 oz. (84g)
- 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic
- Compatible will all generations of Night Vision Devices (NVD)
- 1 Off position, 4 night vision compatible settings and 8 daylight settings – one extra bright for use with laser protection glasses or in bright desert sunlight
- Integral Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one battery
- Available in 2 MOA dot size
- Hard anodized non-reflective finish
- Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
- Use as a standalone sight or piggybacked on larger magnifying, thermal, or night vision optics
Standard features for all Aimpoint® sights
- Unlimited field of view
- Parallax-free and unlimited eye relief
- Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
- Rugged, durable construction
- No hazardous materials
- No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes
- Mechanical switch for speed and reliability
- Increased aiming confidence
Mk. II Throw-Lever Mount for the Aimpoint T-1 Micro sight.
The new A.R.M.S Throw-Lever Mk. II provides set tension with manual overide. The standard A.R.M.S Throw-Levers come set for the Mil-Std 1913. The new Mk. II Throw-Lever also come preset for the Mil-Std 1913 rail but can be adjusted to fit oversized or undersized rails.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review