Aimpoint Micro T1 (2MOA) with Samson RAM Aimpoint Micro Base (lower 1/3 cowitness)
Aimpoint Micro T-1 Red Dot Sight
AIMPOINT Micro T-1 - No matter what your mission, the size, and weight of your equipment is a critical factor. With the AIMPOINT Micro T-1, Aimpoint has introduced an aiming system that provides the performance of our full-sized sights in the smallest package possible.
Built to offer the same battle proven ruggedness as other AIMPOINT products, the AIMPOINT Micro T-1 can perform under extreme conditions while adding negligible weight to your weapon. Suitable for use on Rifles, Carbines, Shotguns, Submachineguns and Handguns, the Aimpoint Micro T-1 is ideal as a stand-alone sight, and can also be “piggybacked” on top of larger magnifying scopes, night vision, or thermal imaging optics. The Micro T-1 can also be used by hunters and sports shooters that need night vision compatibility.
The performance of the Micro T-1 is optimized for use with all generations of night vision devices (NVDs) but is especially suited for 3rd generation night vision technology. Aimpoint’s unique band-pass coating on the reflective lens reflects select frequencies of red light at near 100% efficiency in order to give the highest possible dot brightness, while transmitting nearly 100% of light in the Infrared and near-infrared part of the spectrum to provide the clearest, brightest image possible when used with a 3rd generation NVD. With 4 NVD-compatible brightness settings and eight daylight settings including one extra-bright setting, the Micro T-1 is ready for use around the clock.
Unique features of the Aimpoint Micro T-1
- Ideal for rifles, carbines, shotguns, submachineguns and handguns
- Weight 3.7 oz. (105g) including mount
- 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic.
- Compatible will all generations of Night Vision Devices (NVD)
- 4 night vision compatible settings and 8 daylight settings - one extra bright for use with laser protection glasses or in bright desert sunlight.
- Integral Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail.
- Patent pending mount is keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil.
- New ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation from one battery
- 2 MOA dot
- Hard anodized non-reflective finish.
- Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
- Precision adjustments for windage and elevation. Top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws - no other tool required.
- Use as a stand alone sight or “piggybacked” on larger magnifying, thermal, or night vision optics.
Standard features for all Aimpoint sights
- Unlimited field of view
- Parallax-free and unlimited eye relief
- Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
- Rugged, durable construction
- No hazardous materials
- No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes
- Mechanical switch for speed and reliability
- Increased aiming confidence
|System||Passive Red Dot Collimator Reflex Sight|
|Reticle, size||2 MOA|
|Optical coating||Anti Reflex and multi layer reflection coating|
|Battery Type||One 3 V lithium battery, type CR2032, commercially available|
|Battery Life, typical**||Over 5 years of continuous (day and night) use at pos 8 of 12 and|
|Switch, dot brightness||12 setttings, 12 Daylight of which 1Extra Bright,|
|Material housing||Extruded, high strength aluminium|
|Surface finish||anodized silver|
|Material lens covers||Rubber, black, non-glare finish|
|Adjustment||Range ±1 m at 100 meters (±1 yds at 100 yds) in windage and elevation,|
|Mounting||Keyed surface Patent pending mount keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil|
|Length||62 mm (2.4)|
|Width/height||41 mm x 36 mm (1.6 x 1.4) for sight only and 41 mm x 40 mm (1.6 x 1.6) for sight with Mount|
|Weight||84 grams (3.0 oz) Sight only, 105 grams (3.7 oz) Sight with Mount|
|Temperature Range||30 oC to +60 oC (-20 oF to +140 oF)|
|Water resistance||5 m (15 ft.)|
|The only difference between Micro R-1 and Micro H-1 is the color. The Micro T-1 is NVD compatible and carries other environmental specifications than the Micro H-1 and Micro R-1|
Samson RAM Aimpoint Micro T1/H1 Base 1.53" Hight (lower 1/3 cowitness)
Samson QR technology integrated into the most rugged and reliable Aimpoint mounts on the market. This QR base aligns your Aimpoint T1/H1 at 1.53" above the picatinny rail and gives operators and shooters the quick release adaptability that they need. Return to zero tested on the samson range after being abused by shotgun and .50 cal.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review