Aimpoint Micro T-1 with A.R.M.S. #31 Throw Lever Mount & Spacer
No matter what your mission, the dimensions and weight of your equipment is a critical factor. With the AIMPOINT Micro T-1, Aimpoint has launched a system that provides the performance of our sights in the smallest package possible.
Built to offer the same battle proven ruggedness as other AIMPOINT products, the AIMPOINT Micro T-1 is equipped to perform under extreme conditions while adding minimal weight to your weapon. Appropriate for use on Rifles, Carbines, Shotguns, Submachineguns and Handguns, the Aimpoint Micro T-1 is ideal as a stand-alone sight, and may also be “piggybacked” on top of larger magnifying scopes, night vision, or thermal imaging optics. The Micro T-1 may be utilized by hunters and sports shooters that require night vision compatibility.
The performance of the Micro T-1 is optimized for use with all generations of night vision devices (NVDs) but is particularly appropriate to 3rd generation night vision technology. Aimpoint’s distinctive band-pass coating on the reflective lens reflects select frequencies of crimson light at near 100% efficacy so as to give the most significant possible dot brightness, while transmitting almost 100 percent of lighting in the Infrared and near-infrared part of the spectrum to provide the most precise, brightest image potential when combined with a 3rd generation NVD. With four brightness settings and eight daytime configurations such as one extra-bright setting, the Micro T-1 is ready for use around the clock.
Distinctive features of the Aimpoint Micro T-1:
- Ideal for handguns, carbines, shotguns, submachineguns, and rifles
- Weight 3.7 oz. (105g) including mount
- 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic.
- Compatible will all generations of Night Vision Devices (NVD)
- Four-night vision harmonious 8 and settings daylight configurations - one additional bright for use with laser protection glasses or in bright desert sunlight.
- Integral Picatinny-style base enables easy attachment to any railing.
- Patent pending mount is keyed to the sight body to soak up recoil.
- New ACET technology enables 50,000 hours (more than five years) of constant operation from one battery.
- 2 MOA dot
- Hard anodized non-reflective complete.
- Submersible to 80 legs (25 meters)
- Precision adjustments for windage and elevation. Top of caps fits into holes on adjustment screws - no other tool required.
- Use as a standalone sight & “piggybacked” on larger rhythmic, thermal, or night vision optics.
Standard features for all Aimpoint sights:
- Field of view
- Parallax-free and unlimited eye relief
- Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
- Rugged construction
- No dangerous products
- No laser emission which might be harmful to your eyes
- Mechanical switch for speed and reliability
- Increased aiming confidence
|System||Passive Red Dot Collimator Reflex Sight|
|Reticle, size||2 MOA|
|Optical coating||Anti Reflex and multi layer reflection coating|
|Battery Type||One 3 V lithium battery, type CR2032, commercially available|
|Battery Life, typical**||Over 5 years of continuous (day and night) use at pos 8 of 12 and|
|Switch, dot brightness||12 setttings, 12 Daylight of which 1Extra Bright,|
|Material housing||Extruded, high strength aluminium|
|Surface finish||anodized silver|
|Material lens covers||Rubber, black, non-glare finish|
|Adjustment||Range ±1 m at 100 meters (±1 yds at 100 yds) in windage and elevation,|
|Length||62 mm (2.4)|
|Width/height||41 mm x 36 mm (1.6 x 1.4) for sight only and 41 mm x 40 mm (1.6 x 1.6) for sight with Mount|
|Weight||84 grams (3.0 oz) Sight only, 105 grams (3.7 oz) Sight with Mount|
|Temperature Range||30 oC to +60 oC (-20 oF to +140 oF)|
|Water resistance||5 m (15 ft.)|
|The only difference between Micro R-1 and Micro H-1 is the color. The Micro T-1 is NVD compatible and carries other environmental specifications than the Micro H-1 and Micro R-1|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review