AIMPOINT MICRO H-1 with Samson RAM Aimpoint Micro Base (perfect co-witness)
Micro H-1 - Designed with the hunter in mind, these sights are the lightest red dot sights tough enough to bear the Aimpoint name. Small enough to be used anywhere that you cold put iron sights, these sights can be used on any type of firearm or archery equipment. A lightweight rifle with an H1 Micro mounted on it remains a lightweight rifle! A hunting revolver with an H1 Micro installed remains as easy to carry as with iron sights and is much quicker to aim. On a bow, the parallax-free H1 Micro eliminates the need for a peep, allowing you to shoot accurately in lower light.
Unique features for Micro H-1
- Its weight 84 g without mount and 105 g with mount. Ideal for rifles, shotguns, handguns or archery equipment.
- Integral Weaver-style base allows easy attachment. ACET technology allows 50,000 hours of operation on one battery.
- Available in 4 MOA (minutes of angle).
- Submersible to 15 feet (5 meters).
- 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic.
- Patent pending mount is keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil.
- Precision adjustment for windage and elevation. Top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws no other tool required.
- 13 settings for use in daylight and lowlight conditions.
- Color Black
Standard features for all Aimpoint® sights
- Unlimited field of view
- Parallax-free and unlimited eye relief
- Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
- Rugged, durable construction
- No hazardous materials
- No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes
- Mechanical switch for speed and reliability
- Increased aiming confidence
|System||Passive Red Dot Collimator Reflex Sight|
|Reticle, size||2 or 4 MOA|
|Optical coating||Anti Reflex and multi layer reflection coating|
|Battery Type||One 3 V lithium battery, type CR2032, commercially available|
|Battery Life, typical**||Over 5 years of continuous (day and night) use at pos 8 of 12 and|
|Switch, dot brightness||12 setttings, 12 Daylight of which 1Extra Bright,|
|Material housing||Extruded, high strength aluminium|
|Surface finish||anodized black|
|Material lens covers||Rubber, black, non-glare finish|
|Adjustment||Range ±1 m at 100 meters (±1 yds at 100 yds) in windage and elevation,|
|Mounting||Keyed surface Patent pending mount keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil|
|Length||62 mm (2.4)|
|Width/height||41 mm x 36 mm (1.6 x 1.4) for sight only and 41 mm x 40 mm (1.6 x 1.6) for sight with Mount|
|Weight||84 grams (3.0 oz) Sight only, 105 grams (3.7 oz) Sight with Mount|
|Temperature Range||-30 oC to +60 oC (-20 oF to +140 oF)|
|Water resistance||5 m (15 ft.)|
|The only difference between Micro H-1 and Micro R-1 is the color. The Micro T-1 is NVD compatible and carries other environmental specifications than the Micro H-1 and Micro R-1|
Samson RAM Aimpoint Micro T1/H1 Base (perfect co-witness)
Samson RAM technology integrated into the most rugged and reliable Aimpoint mounts on the market. This RAM base aligns your Aimpoint T1/H1 at M4 height (perfect co-witness) and gives operators and shooters the quick release adaptability that they need. Return to zero tested on the samson range after being abused by shotgun and .50 cal.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review