Adams Arms Lite Profile Piston System - Carbine .750
- Designed to be used with free float forends and does not come with Handguards or Handguard cap.
- System comes with a non- Picatinny front gas block that is lower profiled then our conventional gas piston gas block.
- Barrel diameters .750
- Carbine length gas systems
- 1 Gas Block (with 2 set screws)
- 1 Drive Rod (with spring and bushing)
- 1 Gas Plug
- 1 One Piece Bolt Carrier
- 1 Receiver Bushing
- 1 Bolt Spring
- 1 Dowel Rod (for installing the receiver bushing)
Customer Ratings & Reviews
This is my third gas piston kit and by far the best design! It was easy to install (with requisite tools and nominal skill). The jury is still out for me as I bought this to install on my AR chambered in 7.63x39 and have not been able to get it to cycle reliably. This is no reflection on the AA kit because I haven't been able to get it to run with two previous kits either. I've already opened up the gas port to .110" and am thinking on taking it up to .140" to get enough gas to cycle. So only 4 stars from me until I can get it to do what I think its superior design should be able to do on my rifle.
will not work with troy hand guards
Don't get me wrong, this is still very nice and works well, just do some research and see what guards fit first. The troy battle rail series doesn't... Its not even close, the top overlaps about 1/8" into where the top rail is.