Bobbie Weiner Camouflage Face Paint
Camouflage paint is used by the Armed Forces and Navy Seals, but it can be useful during hunting trips as well.
- They can be bought in 3, 4, and 5 color kits and also as paint sticks in sets of 3.
- Grey, black, olive green, brown, mud brown, loam, sand – these are some available shades.
- Made with high quality components that don’t damage the skin in any way – no itching, rashes, or redness.
- Kits & sticks both have pocket-sized, compact structure.
- Easy to clean up – use water and soap to wash it out.
- Completely odorless, non-glare and light on the face – you won’t feel the slightest bit of discomfort.
- Kits include wedge sponge and mirror for convenience – these are durable and airtight.
- Paint sticks have an added benefit – you won’t need to use fingers as the tubes can be directly applied on skin.
Camouflage paint can be used under harsh weather conditions as it is quite long-lasting – place your order now!