NcSTAR SKS Tri-Rail & Reciever Cover
Replaces the top cover on your SKS Rifle and offers top rail and two side rails to attach scopes, lights, and lasers via Weaver style rings or Picatinny rail mounts.
- SKS Tri-Rail Receiver Cover
- Replaces existing SKS receiver cover and provides Three Rails for mounting and Optic on top and accessories on the sides like a Flashlight and/or Laser
- The two side rails can be mounted in several positions for mounting flexability, they are also removable
- Four side set screws allows you to lock the receiver cover to the SKS receiver for a secure fit
- The Receiver Cover is manufactured slightly longer by a few thousandths, so that it can be hand fited to the various manufacturers of the SKS rifles. Some handfitting may be required for a secure fit
- Mount is a See-Through design, which allows you to still be able to use the Iron Sights when mounted onto the SKS rifle
- Aluminum (Rail) and Steel Construction (Receiver Cover)
- Length: 4.8"
- Weight: 9.6 oz
- NcSTAR Patented design: Patent # D543,605
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Would recommend this product.
Would recommend this product.
not for a yugo
January 4, 2016
This product is over sized to fit all sks. On my yugo I filed until it fit the retaining pin but it was extremely loose after it finally lined up. It also does not work with the tapco shell deflector. Over all not a good product for any type of optics platform.
Location: Boaz, AL
September 25, 2013
I am very pleased with this product. I had to do some filing, probably a little more than I thought, but the work and effort was worth it.
Location: South Central PA
May 3, 2013
I was pleasantly surprised by the apparent quality of this receiver compared to others I bought earlier. As with all of them that I'm aware of, they do need to be fitted which takes some time and effort. I have not fitted this one yet but don't expect any problem
January 11, 2013
Wasn't impressed with the craftsmanship of the metal. It had file marks all over it and it wouldn't fit. Took me a couple of hours to file and grind and buff just to get to fit. Guess that's what you get for the price. Wouldn't recommend, unless you just have to have.
Location: Ottawa, Canada
November 10, 2012
I love this product. It looks and works great. It did take a while to get it to fit with a file, but well worth the effort. I also had to file my shell deflector to get it to fit properly. Well worth it, but take your time to make it fit. Use caution racking the bolt the first few times, tension screws are sharp and I learned the hard way.
October 27, 2012
best available aftermarket receiver cover, raised mounting system allows for use of iron sights or adv. optics with only minimal gun smithing req. for installation...if you own a file and can read you can install this yourself!
October 1, 2012
requires extensive fitting
February 25, 2012
Took a good amount of filing. Remember to file your radiuses.
SKS tri rail
February 18, 2012
I would recomend it if you have the right tools & some experience in gun smithing alot of work to make it fit right.
January 29, 2012
Great rails, but you better know what your doing, and have appropriate tools.