ATI SKS stock Review
The ATI SKS stock fires around 7.62x39mm round. This is very common and less expensive compared to .223. It makes you just want to the shooting range and knock off some steam, as well as feel more recoil than what you get with .22lr. The SKS and AK-47 have been quite great for this. However I’ve gotten more accustom to having a pistol grip and I needed one for this rifle also.
So that anyone can be able to attach bipods and lasers, the Strikeforce Stock along with the Scorpion Recoil System came with 3 rails for the front.
It came with a 6 position AR design side folding buttstock and I’m yet to see anyone who has used beyond the 3rd position on this particular sks stock.
- 6 Position adjustable/Side Folding Stock
- Scorpion Recoil System
- Razorback Scorpion Recoil Pad
- Recoil Scorpion Pistol Grip
- Shooting any type of load size can be achieved without having pain transferred onto the shooter.
- Recoil Impact is Absorbed
- Flexible at intense temperatures
- Felt punch of recoil is eliminated
- Limitations from piston and spring recoil suppression systems is removed
- Can be Fired from Folded Location
- Military Type III anodized, 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Two 2” Picatinny Rails
- One 4” Picatinny Top Rails
- Buffer Tube Adapter
- Six Position Commercial Buffer Tube
- Available blank covers when rails are not used
- Adjustable/Removable Tactical Cheekrest
- 3M Industrial Grade Self-Adhesive Soft Touch Cheekrest Pad
- Five Sling Swivel Studs
- Slot for Tactical Sling Attachment
- DuPont intense temperature glass reinforced polymer
- Limited Warranty
- Manufactured in the United States
I felt recoil both from inclined and standing but it was light and quite manageable. It’s difficult to FAIL with this particular stock, if you are looking to update and modernize your SKS.