SureFire E2L Outdoorsman Tactical handheld pocket LED Flashlight Extended Runtime - 45 Lumens
click to enlarge
The Outdoorsman Series is new for 2005 and consists of two SureFire models, the E1L and E2L Outdoorsman flashlights, powered by one and two lithium batteries respectively. The Outdoorsman Series offers a single level of white LED light, operated with a click-on tailcap. The light source is a single-die 3 watt Luxeon LED producing 30 lumens (E2L) and 25 lumens (E1L).
The Outdoorsman models are CNC machined from aerospace-grade aluminum with a natural hard anodized finish of Type III MilSpec standards. They are O-ring sealed against moisture and come with black oxide coated stainless steel pocket clips that easily clip to the bill of a ballcap to make into a handsfree headlamp.
- Batteries - Two lithium 123A 3.0 Volt with 10-year shelf life (included)
- Lamp assembly/Runtime - KL1 LED Head with 30 lumens output and 6 hours runtime (3 hours high output, then 3 hours of useful output)
- Construction - CNC machined aerospace-grade aluminum. Hard-anodized finish for extreme corrosion impact and wear-resistance, and a tempered Pyrexï¿1/2 window,long-style pocket clip
- Length and weight (with batteries) - 5.25 inches / 3.5 ounces
- Bezel diameter- 1 inch
- Flawless white beam, always in focus
- Patented lock-out tailcap feature allows the light to be locked in the off position to prevent unintentional activation during storage or transportation
- Weatherproof Perfect for placement in your backpack, glove compartment, toolbox, or pocket.
Max Output: 45 lumens
Runtime: 14 hours
Bezel Diameter: 1.0 inch
Length: 5.25 inches
Weight: 3.5 ounces