Magpul MS3 - Multi Mission Rifle Sling System with ASAP Ambidextrous Sling Attachment Point
Magpul MS3 - Multi Mission Rifle Sling System
Driven by the operational experience of Magpul DynamicsSM instructors, the MS3 Multi-Mission Rifle Sling System was designed to give a versatile weapon-retention solution for a multitude of tactical environments and missions. As a standalone product, the rapidly-convertible MS3 allows an operator to leverage the maneuverability of one-point attachment for direct action, or two-point attachment for stability. Single-hand adjustments and quick-release, positive-locking hardware provide flexibility and durability in a truly adaptable sling system.
Used in conjunction with the Magpul ASAP plate, the MS3 enables seamless transitions into an array of shooting positions without getting bound or fouled. The MS3 concept allows switching from Weapon Shoulder to Reaction Shoulder for shooting around corners, under vehicles, or to minimize exposure. The MS3 can also increase operator survivability by keeping the weapon in the fight in case of injury to the operator's shoulder, arm, or hand.
The MS3 incorporates several new features over its predecessor, the MS2, including all new Magpul designed and built hardware as well as improved webbing for greater durability and compatibility.
Made in U.S.A. and 100% Berry Amendment Compliant.
- Fast transition from one-point to two-point configuration
- Adjustment Loop for rapidly adding or removing sling tension with a single-hand
- Symmetrical Paraclip shackles allows for easy transition and provides weapon quick-release capabilities in an emergency
- Cross-Bolt Lock Bar in each Paraclip allows the user to optionally lock its lever closed
- Light weight yet durable hardware made with hardened steel and heavy-duty polymer
- Steel Paraclip levers are case hardened and finished with a ferritic nitrocarburizing process for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Custom 1.25 inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chaff for user comfort
- Sling Mounting
- REAR - Works with the Magpul ASAP for optimal transitioning in one-point mode. Also compatible with many snap-hook style sling connectors and standard or QD sling swivels.
- FRONT - Compatible with the Magpul RSA, MSA, many snap-hook style sling connectors, and standard or QD sling swivels for use in two-point mode.
Please check our our other slections of Rifle Slings and Rifle Sling Hardware
Magpul ASAP Ambidextrous Sling Attachment Point
The Magpul ASAP Ambidextrous Sling Attachment Point allows a range of motion greater than 180 degrees, enabling true ambidextrous weapon manipulation for both left and right handed shooters. The ASAP replaces the standard AR15/M16 carbine stock receiver end plate, providing a tactical advantage by minimizing snagging and facilitating easy transition to and from weapon and reaction side shoulders. The ASAP works with Single-Point type slings with snap hook style attachments such as the Magpul MS2 Sling.
Made from precision cast black manganese phosphatized steel, the ASAP is compatible with both mil-spec and commercial-spec carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes). The ASAP has been proven to withstand stress tests of over 300lbs.
Made in U.S.A.
Single-Point is a registered trademark of Wilderness Tactical Products, LLC.