Leupold Mark 4 8.5-25x50mm LR/T M1 - Tactical Milling Illum. Reticle (67985), with FREE A.R.M.S. #22 Scope Rings
Leupold Mark 4 8.5-25x50mm LR/T M1 - Mil Dot Illum. Reticle
click to enlarge
Leupold Mark 4 Long Range/Tactical riflescopes are arguably some of the most dependable, highest performing riflescopes you'll find anywhere. Their accuracy is proven in the field. Their rugged and absolute waterproof integrity is unquestionable. They are everything a tactical shooter, long-range shooter, target shooter, or hunter could ask for.
- The illuminated Tactical Milling Reticle (TMR)allows for precision shot placement in low light, and is night-vision compatible.
- These reticles are ideal in tactical situations, yet also provide greater accuracy of range estimation for hunters and target shooters.
- The Xtended Twilight Lens System optimizes the transmission of low-light wavelengths, so you see the details of low-light scenes in greater, brighter detail than with any other riflescope available.
- Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from 75 yards to infinity, from any shooting position.
- Finger-adjustable 1/4-MOA windage and elevation adjustments with audible, tactile clicks.
- Once sighted in adjustment knobs can be zeroed.
- The 30mm maintube offers incredible strength and allows for the greater range of windage and elevation adjustment.
- 75-MOA of elevation adjustment and 70-MOA of windage adjustment.
- Flip-open lens covers are standard issue with each Mark 4 LR/T riflescope.
- Rugged and absolutely waterproof, LR/T riflescopes can withstand incredible abuse.
- Our all-new, third-generation illumination will keep you on target like never before. We've boosted performance with a 15 percent brighter reticle, 8 different intensity settings, an innovative motion sensor, and a redesigned, user-friendly interface.
|Tube Length (B)
|Eyepiece Length (E)
|Objective Length (F)
|Objective Diameter (G)
|Eyepiece Diameter (H)
|Tube Diameter (I)
|FOV @ 100 yds (ft)
|FOV @ 100 m (m)
|Eye Relief (in)
|Eye Relief (mm)
|Obj. Clear Aperture
||2.0 in / 51 mm
||22.5 oz / 638 g
|Elevation Adj. Range (MOA)
|Windage Adj. Range (MOA)
All measurements are represented as high (low).
A.R.M.S. #22 Throw Lever Scope Rings - Medium
Throw Lever Rings - All Steel 30mm Ring, secured with A.R.M.S. dovetail system to an extruded aluminum platform. Build in no mar Patented Buffer Pads.