Leupold Mark 4 1-3x14mm CQ/T with A.R.M.S. #12 Throw Lever Mount & Free Shipping
A $1034.00 Value (Save $59.00 with this package)
Leupold Mark 4 1-3x14mm CQ/T
A.R.M.S. #12 Throw Lever Mount
Leupold Mark 4 1-3x14mm CQ/T
The Mark 4 1-3x14mm CQ/T is a revolutionary optical sight for firearms such as the AR-15 and M16, combining the strengths of a red dot sight and the flexibility of a variable power riflescope. Just as important, the reticle is always visible, with or without batteries, so you're always prepared. The CQ/T is also becoming a fast favorite with competitive shooters who appreciate its unique close and long range capabilities.
The fast target acquisition and illuminated reticle of a red dot sight. The utility of a 1x to 3x riflescope. And the ability to function with or without batteries. There is literally no other optical sight like the Leupold Mark 4 CQ/T.
- Eleven reticle illumination settings to match any light conditions.
- Common AA batteries power the CQ/T for more than 600 hours at medium setting.
- The true 1x setting allows you to shoot with both eyes for fast target acquisition and reactive shooting.
- 2x or 3x settings give you the power to accurately engage targets at medium ranges.
- Many competitive shooters are coming to rely on the versatile magnification and unique capabilities of the CQ/T.
- The integrated MIL-STD-1913 rail mount cross slots allow you to easily attach a variety of accessories to your CQ/T.
- Mark 4 CQ/T A.R.M.S. Throw Lever Mount offers dependable, repeatable accuracy.
- The Leupold Circle Dot reticle offers a bold aiming point with built-in range estimating capability.
- The reticle is illuminated in amber. When turned off, or without batteries, it remains visible, reverting to black.
- Flip-open lens covers are standard issue with the CQ/T.
- Windage and elevation dials in 1/2-MOA coin-click adjustments.
- Extremely rugged and 100 percent waterproof.
- Sale of the Mark 4 CQ/T is limited or restricted outside of the United States.
- The CQ/T riflescope, parts, and accessories fall under the jurisdiction of the U.S. Department of State. Unless required State Department license is obtained, this product is for sale in the U.S.A. only.
- Our all-new, third-generation illumination will keep you on target like never before. We've boosted performance with a 15 percent brighter reticle, an innovative motion sensor, and a redesigned, user-friendly interface.
|Tube Length (B)
|Eyepiece Length (E)
|Objective Length (F)
|Objective Diameter (G)
|Eyepiece Diameter (H)
|Tube Diameter (I)
|FOV @ 100 yds (ft)
|FOV @ 100 m (m)
|Eye Relief (in)
|Eye Relief (mm)
|Obj. Clear Aperture
||0.6 in / 15 mm
||17.5 oz / 496 g
|Elevation Adj. Range (MOA)
|Windage Adj. Range (MOA)
All measurements are represented as high (low).
A.R.M.S. #12 LEUPOLD CQ/T Throw Lever Mount
ARMS item #12 CQ/T MountEngineered to provide the optimum combination of the A.R.M.S.® repeat Q.D. Throw Levers with the New Leupold Multi-Fastened CQ/T Optic. The fast action of the optic is enhanced by the quick on/off of the Mil-Spec throw levers and provides a rugged no nonsense system of the future.