The Magpul Original Equipment (MOE) line features a simplified feature set, but is still made to Magpul’s strict requirements for engineering and material quality. This makes MOE firearm accessories an excellent option for high-quality, economical alternatives to standard weapon components.
The MOE Magpul Stock Mil-Spec Model is designed to function as a drop-in stock for replacing the buttstock on carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes. It is a streamlined A-frame, desgined for light, fast action, and it avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation. Using a premium chrome-silicon spring, the extra-power lock mechanism prevents auto-collapse failure and maintains strength by resisting spring relaxation.
The Mil-Spec Model includes a standard 0.30” rubber butt-pad, providing positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage, even when the shooter is wearing body armor or modular gear.
The MOE Magpul Stock Mil-Spec Model mounts on any mil-spec sized carbine extension tubes from manufacturers such as Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT, and others. The sloping cheek weld provides a slim profile as well as the ultimate in user comfort. For optional cheek risers for Non-AR15/M16 applications, the stock features side mounting slots.
The MOE Magpul Stock Mil-Spec Model is compatible with Magpul ASAP and other receiver-mount sling attachments, and features two slimg mounts.
Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT, and others (please see the note below)
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON-AR15/M16 applications
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts
- Rear/Bottom - 1.25" Sling loops
- Toe - Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
- Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30" (Removable)
- Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55"
- Enhanced Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.70"
- Cheek Risers (0.25", 0.50", 0.75" for NON-AR15/M16 applications)
- MOE, Mil-Spec (w/ Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30")
- Weight, Stock: 0.52 lb.
- Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 0.82 lb.
- Length, Stock: 6.90 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.25 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: 10.70 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: 13.95 in.
There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a commercial-spec extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Commercial-Spec MOE. Please see the "Related Info" section above to determine which tube you have.
If you have one of the uncommon military tubes with an extended slant-back, along with the Mil-Spec MOE you will also need to order the Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55" (sold separately).
* Specifications based on standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
Standard Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30" weight: 0.09 lb. Optional Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55" weight: 0.12 lb. Optional Enhanced Rubber Butt-Pad weight: 0.15 lb.