Leupold Prismatic 1x14mm Tactical Illum. Reticle w/ Free Shipping
The Leupold Prismatic optic gives you the quick target procurement and exactness of a non-amplifying red speck sight. In any case, not at all like red dab locates, the Prismatic elements a scratched glass reticle that is unmistakable with or without its removable Illumination Module, or even batteries. Whether you're a strategic client clearing a building, or a turkey seeker searching for a non-amplifying optic, the Prismatic is perfect in any circumstance where the activity is quick and close.
- Every one of the upsides of a red spot sight in addition to a few, without the battery reliance.
- The removable Illumination Module screws into the Leupold Prismatic 1x14mm Tactical to light up the reticle in red.
- Evacuate the Illumination Module, and the scratched glass reticle is still noticeable, so you're never battery subordinate.
- Eight shine settings for changing light conditions, with a robotized low-battery pointer.
- The Leupold Circle Plex reticle is scratched glass, making it unmistakable at all times - even without batteries - dissimilar to conventiontional red spot sights. It's likewise to a great degree sharp and clear, not at all like the fluffy spot of red speck sights.
- With a more liberal field of perspective than aggressive red dab sights, you're on target quicker.
- The genuine 1x optical framework permits you to shoot with both eyes open for the prevalent profundity observation and wide field of perspective that is pivotal for quick target obtaining and responsive shooting.
- Opened, 1/2-MOA click windage and rise alterations are anything but difficult to change with the edge of the conformity spread.
- The incorporated base framework incorporates diverse stature mounting spacers to deal with a guns stage.
- The Prismatic is additionally perfect with the A.R.M.S. #22-34mm Throw Lever Rings Base and Spacer System, and ordinary 30mm rings.
- Can be mounted utilizing a wrench over the outside or inside the mounting screw's handle.
- This framework decenters the goal lens, instead of tilting the erector framework, so it's more repeatable and more strong.
- Outside lens surfaces are treated with DiamondCoat 2 for expanded light transmission and scraped area resistance.
- The genuine centering eyepiece implies the Prismatic can be balanced and utilized by anybody.
- The lit up Circle Plex reticle gives a strong pointing point, and can be utilized to gauge range.
- With the thickest maintube of any Leupold ever assembled, it's our most tough degree ever...it's for all intents and purposes indestructible.
- Outright waterproof trustworthiness.
|Tube Length (B)
|Eyepiece Length (E)
|Objective Length (F)
|Objective Diameter (G)
|Eyepiece Diameter (H)
|Tube Diameter (I)
|FOV @ 100 yds (ft)
|FOV @ 100 m (m)
|Eye Relief (in)
|Eye Relief (mm)
|Obj. Clear Aperture
||0.6 in / 14 mm
||12.0 oz / 340 g
|Elevation Adj. Range (MOA)
|Windage Adj. Range (MOA)
All measurements are represented as high (low).
The Brigand Arms line is an exact representation of state-of-the-art modern weapons systems – the special “braid” design is a technology (patented), which allows Brigand to construct a truly high-profile weapon system for users. Nevertheless, the BA technology is not meant for everyone. It’s only built for shooters who needs fast performance with their weapons every day without any hitches whatsoever – for those rebel-type shooters who would do anything to have their own way with their weapons and believes in living on the cutting edge of weapon performance.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item! Write Review