Leupold Mark 4 Remington 700 2-pc (8-40 Adaptable)
Leupold® mounts are every bit as rugged and dependable as the Leupold optics they’re intended to secure. With a huge variety of mounting systems, for nearly every type of firearm under the sun, you’re sure to find the perfect match for you firearm, and your style of shooting.
- 8-40 Adaptable (Mark 4)
- Mark 4® Tactical Bases are the only bases to accommodate both the oversized 8-40 screw and a 6-48 screw, providing compatibility with the widest range of modern tactical firearms. Both styles of screws are included with each Mark 4 base.
- Leupold Mark 4 AR-15/M16 Handle Mount
- Securely attach your scope to any M16 variant with a carrying handle using this rugged mount. Delivers rock-solid stability for repeatable accuracy. Use with Leupold® QRW™ mounts.
- Leupold Mark 4 CQ/T Flat Top Mounting Bracket
- Secure your Mark 4® CQ/T® scope to any Picatinny-style mounting rail using this specially designed mounting bracket. Two rugged cross-slot bolts secure the bracket for rock-solid durability.
- Mark 4 Base Availablilty (Mark 4)
- Mark 4 bases are available for nearly every long-range tactical weapon in use, including: Remington 700, 721, and 725 long and short action models, Winchester Model 70, 670, 770, and 70A, Savage 110 through 116, and Savage 10 through 16.
- Mark 4 Bases Accept (Mark 4)
- Mark 4® bases accept Mark 4 rings, cross-slot rings, and QRW™ / PRW™ rings
- Mark 4 CQ/T A.R.M.S. Throw Lever Mount
- Get a precise and repeatable zero every time with this quick-detaching mount for the Leupold® Mark 4® CQ/T® optical sight. With rugged, all-metal construction and a black, anti-glare matte finish, it’s ready to handle any mission. Fits all MIL-STD-1913/Picatinny-style rails.
- Slot and Spline Design (Mark 4)
- System employs a slot and spline design, and comes in 1-Piece and 2-Piece configurations.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item! Write Review