Leupold Mark 4 Rifle Scope 8.5-25x50mm LR/T M1 - Mill Dot
Leupold Mark 4 Long Range/Tactical riflescopes are arguably some of the most dependable, highest performing riflescopes you'll find anywhere. Their accuracy is proven in the field. Their rugged and absolute waterproof integrity is unquestionable. They are everything a long-range competitive shooter, target shooter, or hunter could ask for.
- The Leupold Index Matched Lens System delivers unsurpassed sharpness across the visual field, brightness, and contrast for excellent target definition, even in low light.
- Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from 75 yards to infinity, from any shooting position.
- Finger-adjustable 1/4-MOA windage and elevation adjustments with audible, tactile clicks.
- Once sighted in adjustment knobs can be zeroed.
- Available with the Mil Dot or Tactical Milling Reticle (TMR).
- These reticles provide accuracy of range estimation for hunters and target shooters.
- The 30mm maintube offers incredible strength and allows for the greater range of windage and elevation adjustment.
- 75-MOA of elevation adjustment and 70-MOA of windage adjustment.
- Flip-open lens covers are standard issue with each Mark 4 LR/T riflescope.
- Rugged and absolutely waterproof, LR/T riflescopes can withstand incredible abuse.
|Tube Length (B)
|Eyepiece Length (E)
|Objective Length (F)
|Objective Diameter (G)
|Eyepiece Diameter (H)
|Tube Diameter (I)
|FOV @ 100 yds (ft)
|FOV @ 100 m (m)
|Eye Relief (in)
|Eye Relief (mm)
|Obj. Clear Aperture
||2.0 in / 51 mm
||22.5 oz / 638 g
|Elevation Adj. Range (MOA)
|Windage Adj. Range (MOA)
All measurements are represented as high (low).
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item! Write Review