Barrett 30mm ExRings
Barrett ExRings with Pin-Lock technology is a dual setting MOA extended range ring set that utilizes the riflescope's precise internal elevation adjustment by aligning the scope for long range shooting. Barrett's ZERO-GAP technology provides definitive holding power for heavy scopes under the harshest recoil.
To maximize the riflescope's precise internal elevation adjustment by angling the scope without compromising the rigidity of a one piece mount.
Fit and Function:
Works on flat and tapered MIL STD 1913 rails with riflescopes having up to a 70mm objective lens. Adjust between 15MOA and 40MOA taper by simply removing the rear pin from one hole and inserting it into the other.
- ZERO-GAP offers wider clamping area and maximizes scope grip
- Fits MIL STD 1913 Picatinny rails
- Maximizes the riflescope's internal elevation adjustment for long range shooting
- ZERO BACKLASH tongue and groove interface
- High Strength Aircraft grade 7075 T6 aluminum construction
- 2.5x lighter than steel
- Heated treated steel cross bolt and captured nut for increased strength
- Hard Anodized with a 60 HRC (Rockwell C scale)
- BORS compatible
View PDF Instructions