Matador Arms Hammerhead VZ-58 Muzzle Brake (7.62/308) M14x1RH
Triple Chambered, Maximum Efficiency Muzzle Break
Three angled slots and three holes on the top will blast the majority of the energy out the sides (left and right) with a little gas sent up for recoil control.
Hammerhead Advantages over your standard vanilla muzzle brake:
- It has tighter tolerances on the bore hole, which helps the brake to divert more gas.
- The side ports are canted rearward, pushing the gas backwards. This counters more recoil than if they were at 90 degree angles.
- Fit and finish is top-quality.
- The concave exit face sends gas sideways, rather than downward.
- The vertical ports are the largest size possible without creating a downward force.
- 4140 Steel with top quality black nitride finish
- Flats on the top/bottom fits a 3/4" wrench
- Made in Canada
- (1) Muzzle device
- (1) Crush washer
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item! Write Review