Birchwood Casey Barricade Barricade Take-Alongs - Package of 100
- Convenient Barricade Gun Cloths leave a lasting, protective, anti-rust film on firearms and other metal equipment.
- Individual 5" x 8" cloths are impregnated with BARRICADE Rust Protection and sealed in a foil packet for compact carrying.
- Also handy to use as a bore cleaner / protector when run through gun bore.
- Easy to use – tear open packet, unfold cloth and wipe metal surfaces!
- 100 Gun Cloths, Plastic Bowl
Barricade Rust Protection rapidly drives out moisture from metal pores and deposits a transparent protective coating which seals the surface. It’s the best way to protect your firearms from rust. Withstands 500 hours in ASTM humidity test and 96 hours in ASTM salt spray test. Barricade Rust Protection is also an excellent penetrant for loosening rusty or frozen parts, as well as a good lubricant and an effective bore cleaner. It’s never been easier. Individual 5" x 8" cloths are impregnated with Barricade Rust Protection and sealed in a foil packet for compact carrying. Also handy to use as a bore cleaner / protector when run through gun bore. Easy to use – tear open packet, unfold cloth and wipe metal surfaces!
Q: Should I use Gun Oil or Barricade?
A: Think of Gun Oil as a lubricant first and a rust protectant second and Barricade as a rust protectant first and lubrication second. If your dominant need is a gun lubricant select Gun Oil. If your dominant need is a rust protectant select Barricade.
Q: Has Barricade always had the same name?
A: Barricade was formerly known as “Sheath.”
Q: Is Barricade petroleum based?
Q: Should Barricade be used for wood products?
A: No, DO NOT use on wood products.
Q: Do I need to use more Barricade product in high humidity settings?
NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA.
A: Yes, use more Barricade in high humidity and less of it in low humidity settings.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item! Write Review