Insight Technology X2 Sub-Compact Tactical Weapon-Mounted Flashlight (40 lms)
click to enlarge
The X2 is the world's first and best sub-compact weapon mounted light and delivers a peak output of 40+ lumens from its Xenon bulb. The X2 is powered by one (1) 3V CR2 lithium battery (included) and has a run time of 30 minutes.
The X2 is easily mounted and removed, without the aid of tools, utilizing Insight's patented Slide-Lock interface. Simply slide the unit onto the firearm's rail and lock into place with the spring-loaded latch bar.
The X2's Slide-Lock interface is designed to fit most sub-compact pistol rails. Please refer to the Fit Chart for your specific firearm model.
The ambidextrous rocker switch allows the X2 to be activated in either a Momentary On or Constant On mode.
The X2 is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- World's first and only sub-compact tac light
- Also available as XML from Springfield Armory
- Single 3 volt CR2 battery
- Peak Output: 40+ Lumens
- Lamp Type: tungsten halogen, xenon filled (MTV-000-A1)
- Run Time: 30 Minutes
- Interface Options: Slide-Lock
- Dimensions: 2.4”L x 1.6”W x 1.5”H
- Weight: 1.7 oz. w/Battery
- Lithium Battery Power: 3V from One (1) CR2 Battery
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty