Weapon Control MOUNT-N-SLOT - Hand Stop by Impact Weapons Components
IWC planned the WEAPON CONTROL MOUNT-N-SLOT to join specifically anyplace on the surface of the hand protect/fore end through any gap/space, killing the requirement for a 1913 MIL-SPEC Rail Sections.
- WEAPON CONTROL MOUNT-N-SLOT - Made by Impact Weapons Components in Colorado:
- WEAPON CONTROL MOUNT-N-SLOT is intended to give a position of safety, ergonomic and profoundly practical gadget for improving weapon control.
- IWC composed the WEAPON CONTROL MOUNT-N-SLOT to append specifically anyplace on the surface of the hand monitor/fore end through any gap/space, taking out the requirement for a 1913 MIL-SPEC Rail Sections.
- Direct Attach Design spares weight, diminishes part number, builds weapon unwavering quality and expansions the capacity of the WEAPON CONTROL MOUNT-N-SLOT by putting it specifically against the surface of the hand watch/fore end.
- The administrator can put them in the coveted area, for the most part along the base of the hand protect, permitting the weapon to be maneuvered into the shoulder pocket, or specifically joined to the side of the hand watch, permitting the WEAPON CONTROL MOUNT-N-SLOT to record consummately in the web of your hand, similar to a GLOCK or 1911 would, for legitimate arrangement behind a weapon mounted spotlight. SPEND LESS MONEY: Compare to $60.00 or more for a Hand Stop Mount + a Rail Section + Shipping Charges.
- DIRECT connect outline wipes out the requirement for 2 separate mounts; 1-A Hand Stop Mount and 2 - A Picatinny MIL-Spec 1913 Bolt-on Rail Section.
- Ergonomic, DIRECT connect outline wipes out every single sharp edge which can ensnarl the administrators gear.
- 55% expansion in usable hand watch hold region by dispensing with the Picatinny MIL-Spec 1913 Bolt-on Rail Section.
- 35% lower profile than a different Mount and Picatinny MIL-Spec 1913 Bolt-on Rail Section. Ultra-lightweight MOUNT-N-SLOT outline weighs just .79 ounces. More than 65% not exactly a different Hand Stop Mount and Picatinny MIL-Spec 1913 Bolt-on Rail Section.
- 3 sections are dispensed with from your gun.
- Miniaturized scale Adjustable mounting permits the administrator to mount anyplace through any SLOT or HOLE on the gun hand monitor.
- CNC Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum; Hard anodized Type III matte completion per MIL-A-8625F.
- Effortlessly establishment and easy to take after directions, utilizing the Long Arm Hex Key and a solitary 10/32 x 3/8 Flat Head Cap Screw and 10/32 Backing Plate and apparatuses supplied with every WEAPON CONTROL MOUNT-N-SLOT.
- NO GUNSMITHING - Mounting does not require modification of gun hand watch heat shields.
- Straightforwardly Attaches to: Magpul Industries Corp. M.O.E. Carbine or Mid-length or A2 Round Hand Guards or TROY TRX/VTAC EXTREME, JPI, Inc. /VIKING TACTICS Fore Ends, PRI, Inc. GEN III Fore Ends, MIDWEST INDUSTRIES SS SERIES Hand Guards, YHM, Inc. Smooth and Customizable and ANY Round Tubular Hand Guard/Fore End with Slots or Holes.
- 100% LIFETIME WARRANTY. PERIOD. Return for full discount including your delivery charges.
- MADE IN USA; Including Materials, Tool and Packaging.
- IWC MOUNT-N-SLOT items are MADE BY AMERICANS in COLORADO.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item! Write Review