QD Rotation Limited Sling MOUNT-N-SLOT for AR-15 Buttstock by Impact Weapons Components
"How do I mount a Push Button QD Sling Swivel to my MOE Buttstock?"
Magpul's MOE Buttstock is a standard feature on many manufacturers' AR15/M16 carbines as well as a drop-in accessory for those with a standard M4 style buttstock.
Magpul designed the MOE Buttstock to be a light weight and cost effective alternative to the more expensive CTR buttstock, which includes a socket for a Push Button Quick Detach Sling Swivel, which the MOE Buttstock lacks.
IWC's QD Rotation Limited MOUNT-N-SLOT for Buttstocks provides a simple, lightweight and cost-effective solution for MOE Buttstock users.
QD Rotation Limited MOUNT-N-SLOT for Buttstocks - By Impact Weapons Components
- Directly attaches through the slot intended for webbing located in Magpul Industries M.O.E. or CTR Buttstocks
- Rotation is limited to allow proper positioning of the sling between the firing and carrying position, preventing sling wrap-up and twist
- Accepts any Heavy Duty or Standard push button Quick Detach Sling Swivel that connects to any sling and sling system
- Ergonomic, DIRECT attach design eliminates all sharp edges which can ensnarl the operator’s gear
- Ultra-light MOUNT-N-SLOT™ design weighs only .490 ounces
- CNC Machined from BILLET 6061-T6 aluminum; Type III Anodized per MIL-A-8625F
- NO GUNSMITHING REQUIRED
- 100% LIFETIME WARRANTY. PERIOD
- IWC’s MOUNT-N-SLOT products are MADE BY AMERICANS in COLORADO
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item! Write Review