Streamlight TLR-VIR Visible and IR LED Rail-Mounted Weapon Tactical Flashlight
Rail-mounted tactical light with a visible white C4® LED and an integrated infrared illuminator.
This dual-spectrum device occupies the smallest footprint for any 300 lumen weapon-light with built-in IR capability. The user transitions from white light to IR without having to remove eyes from the target or altering their controlled firing grip.
- Illumination sources:
- Visible White C4® LED, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- 11,000 candela peak beam intensity; 300 lumens; 210m beam distance; runs 2.5 hours
- Deep dish parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Infrared illuminator - 850 nm LED. Shock-proof with a 20,000 hour lifetime
- 1000mW/sr (min) radiant intensity providing optimum illumination when using night vision equipment; runs 32 hours
- Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level
- Three position mode selector switch (IR illumination, safe Off, visible illumination)
- 6000 series anodized machined aircraft aluminum body
- High temperature, shock-mounted, impact resistant Boro Float glass with anti-reflective coating
- Securely fits many pistols with rails and all long guns with MIL-STD-1913 rails.
- Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +154°F
- Waterproof to 66 ft (20m) for 2 hours
- Powered by two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included); Tethered battery door and latch mechanism prevents battery door loss while providing easy battery replacement
- Dimensions: 3.39 in. (8.61 cm); 4.2 oz (119 grams) with batteries
- Lithium Battery Notice under TECH DOCS
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item! Write Review